Saturday 1 February 2014

Stuff......









Hello, again apologies for being absent for so long.  I've been busy....nothing new there!!  Just wanted to say that in answer to some questions about the blanket that was on the post here......no it wasn't from a pattern, it was something I made up.

In answering a further question, is there a tutorial?.....at this exact time no but  happy to do a basic one in the next few days.....I lost my DSLR battery charger and had to order another one, so photos are non existent at the moment....probably explains the lack of posts. So look for that in the next few days

As for the sandals....yes they are Swedish, they are mustard suede and they're from here....clog number 667! And I love them so.


Anyway today and tomorrow are heading back into the 40's....it's going to be hot hot hot again,  I'm counting the weeks till the end of Summer....I even bought some new seasons knitwear earlier this week for Autumn and Winter.....thought it may just move the time along a little quicker.

Anyway must fly....heading out to work today, at least it will be lovely and air-conditioned.

Stay warm, stay cool wherever you may be.

Vicki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x