Sunday 25 August 2013

A Week Away.....







Little Clover is a week away.  All writing and photography work on my first knitting pattern is now completed.  I have some knitters testing the pattern, I'm just doing some final testing myself and someone else is looking at spelling, grammar and punctuation and that is it I think.

The release date will be Sunday 1st September and for now I'll be selling the pattern from my Ravelry store.  I'm still undecided about Etsy, I'll have a think about that during this week.   I'll update this page next week with the details, but for now I'll leave you with this stunning image from photographer Katherine Heise-Vouros from Lamb loves Fox.  It's her beautiful daughter in her Clover hat. Katherine is also a very talented crocheter.  To see some of her crochet work, stop by at Crochetlatte blog.

See you back here next week,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x