Saturday 13 July 2013

Worked Up......


























I've lost track of the number of hats that have left here in the last 2 weeks.....I'm super busy, but have been spending some time in the last day or two finishing off my first pattern, my other work is pretty quiet so I've been relishing this time....I'm just knitting up the hats now to send off to the photographer for a little styling!  I'm hoping by the time the photos are completed, the pattern will be on paper and my new logo for my patterns will be ready.

Hope all is well in your part of the world, thanks for stopping by.




2 comments:

  1. No styling necessary...they are unbelievabley adorable just like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are lovely to say....but I've gotta get some of those hats on cute little bubba heads....and Joy Wright Photography will do the job. x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x