Tuesday 25 June 2013

Sweetness in all its forms......
































































































































































Nothing changes around here....another couple of weeks have passed and I'm still plowing my way through the knitting.....I took on a few more orders so I'm knitting those, still trying to plow my way through a couple of cardigans for bubs and toddlers and all the while thinking of pretty Spring colours whilst eating date and nut loaf!

My pattern writing is coming along, but I think I've found a pattern forming if you'll pardon the pun.  As much as I have the notes all in order and all I have to do is the step by step photographs for the first pattern release.....I'm looking for any distraction to delay the process....I'm really nervous about my patterns.....Should I be?

Any way some lovely sweet photos of things that I made and made me smile this week, and last.

Date & Walnut loaf, super easy, super tasty, recipe here, gorgeous photographs of some of my work by Joy Wright Photography, website here and her Facebook page here.  Lovely Baby Cashmerino colours and a sweet cardigan I made.  I found the pattern book in my local charity shop and found a Ravelry page for the cardigan....I've added mine and you'll find it here.

Anyway sorry I've got to fly, next time I won't leave it so long.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x