Monday 28 January 2013

Day 28.....Through




























Through......The giant blow up cinema screen breaking through the landscape last night at the Moonlight Cinema in Melbourne's Botanical Gardens.

I hadn't been to the outdoor cinema before, so it was on the list of things I wanted  to do this Summer....Done it and don't think I'll be going again....I like my comfy seat, heating and or cooling depending on the weather, last night was a little chilly even for a Summer evening....I like things to be bug free and creepy crawly  free....and there was way too many bats flying up above for my liking.

Anyway the movie was fab.....Silver Linings Playbook, can't recommend it enough.....but next time I'll be taking my seat in a cinema!


#FMSphotoaday #topflick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x