Sunday 1 July 2012

Bootielicious



I've been making these little booties and they have been a knock out....I've shared the pattern before in accordance with the seller of the pattern, but here we go again as I keep getting asked about it all the time.
I would say you would need a little crochet experience to make these, but the pattern is easy to follow and very well written.  Personally I had to resize the crochet hook to a 4mm which differs from the pattern to achieve the correct sizing.

For those outside of the US & Canada the yarn is not available.  The company that makes the yarn does not ship outside of the those 2 countries, so I had to rely on the kindness of friends when ordering the yarn.  Best of luck with your booties....aren't they the most gorgeous little things ever.











































































































































Vicki x

4 comments:

  1. They are super cute Vicki :)
    I hope we don't see others trying to replicate them though, that's just bad form.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind Tammi. The seller says that you can make and sell them, as long as you promote her pattern, thus this post. I always abide with others rules as I hipe others will with mine when I get around to selling my patterns. I guess the thing I have noted when selling these and I can't make enough of them, is the awful nastiness and comments left on my FB page which would classify as bullying. If people can't get what they want when they want it, they throw a tantrum....no different to a child in a supermarket! Somedays I really do think why do I bother. Sorry to make this a negative comment, but sometimes the best intentions just turn out to be a big mistake....Anyway I have a mountain of this yarn, and a gorgeous little hat pattern that I could use it for!! Thanks Tammi, your comments always cheer me up. Vic x

      Delete
  2. Hello, I am new to knitting and trying to understand yarns. May I ask, what is the yarn that you use to get the uniformed color effect? Or are you using different yarns?

    Love your sight you make very beautiful things!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eileen...the yarn is from a site in the US called Knit Picks, if you google the name you should find it....it's one yarn but I've forgotten what it is called!! Good luck.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x