Friday 15 June 2012

Ready To Burst.....


It's been nearly 3 weeks since I posted this particular blog post....my little orchid is just about ready to burst into bloom.  We've had beautiful but very cold sunny days here in Melbourne, so the orchid is getting all the lovely Winter sun which just floods the bedroom of my little apartment.

Talking about bursting, my little creative lull has now ceased, and I have around 4 new dover & madden hat designs just waiting to be tried and tested on the needles....but all good things must wait, a few more orders to get through and then the creativity can really start.

Hope you're all well, and considering there has been a major lack of content here, I am still amazed at the number of readers, so thank you one and all.











































Vicki x

1 comment:

  1. Would love to see your orchid once it's in full bloom Vicki.
    Sounds like you are on track with your knitting, looking forward to seeing the new designs :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x