Sunday 15 April 2012

April Photo A Day....Days 13, 14 and 15


Day 13 .... Something You Found.  I've been away for a couple of days so I'm a bit delayed....Something I found.....was the sunniest spot in the house to sit and do a bit of crochet.




























Day 14....How You Feel Today....I woke up on Saturday to a couple of emails that for some reason or another had me feeling a little bit like a psycho killer!!!  After a wander around a yarn and fabric shop and a coffee in Piper Street, Kyneton, I came home happy as a daisy.



























Day 15....Sunset.  This was the sunset taken at Kyneton on Saturday evening....the light in the country is so different to the city.




























#PhotoadayApril

enjoy Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x