Friday 23 March 2012

Beyond Snapshots.....



I was very lucky to have the opportunity to supply Peta Mazey with some little dover & madden hats which she happily agreed to photograph for me. 

Peta and Rachel Devine, have now put out a book for people just like me who have a fancy camera and are still learning how to use it.  You'll find the book here and I'm sharing some of the lovely photos Peta took for me around 12 months ago.  Peta is based in Wellington, New Zealand.















































































































































































































































































Enjoy Vicki x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your support, Vicki! Your little hats are divine :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peta...I've got my order in for your book!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x