Sunday 5 February 2012

Thank You

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all of those that have popped by my blog....from my first post on the 25th September 2011 up till today 5th February 2012, I've had 5012 views on my blog.   I'm over the moon, sometimes you wonder if you're ramblings are of any interest to anyone else apart from your own family....and they have to pretend to like it....but I'm humbled that others would be interested in the comings and goings of my life....I guess the other thing I'm so surprised by is how far and wide people have popped in from....Guam, Zambia, Russia, Austria just to name a few places.

Anyway I'll try and keep you entertained, I'm more of a photo taker than a talker, but I'll do my best, and don't forget all comments that you leave are always read and cherished.














































Thanks a million.

Vicki x


**Photo courtesy of Peta Mazey Photography, Wellington, New Zealand.  Baby Cash Earflap Hat.

2 comments:

  1. Only found your lovely blog recently! :) Congrats on the views! :) Blogging and connecting around the world is such fun! :)
    PS> This photo is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebekah, your blog is lovely...you'll notice it's on my blog role on my page, Welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x