Friday 17 February 2012

Hello....Is It Me You're Looking For?

Hello, and apologies for disappearing.....My computer blew up!!  Quite distressing for those it has ever happened to....but to cut a long story short, my hard drive was ok, and all my data retrievable.  I have a brand spanking new computer that is so quiet unlike my other one that was like being on the runway at Heathrow with planes revving up every 5 minutes.

Once I'm organised and back in the land of the interweb and find all my settings and bits and bobs, I'll finish the Feb photo a day.....bit of catch up there and I'll be blogging back soon.

For the time being thank for sticking around

Vicki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x