Saturday 25 February 2012

Day 25........Green



My favourite colour is green....Laneway with Virginia Creeper.  This laneway is just behind where I live, the colour of the creeper changes according to the seasons....This photo was taken a couple of weeks back on a walk, but I passed it early this morning on my way to buy some milk and there was the slightest hint of red appearing....I think Autumn is just around the corner....although it's going to be a stinking hot 38c in Melbourne today....first really hot day since January!!










































 West St Kilda.

#febphotoaday




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x