Friday 24 February 2012

Day 24....Inside My Bathroom Cabinet



I love to indulge in good skincare....if it's good enough for Cate, then it's good enough for me.  My bathroom cabinet stocked with SKII goodies....best thing I did for my skin was changing over to this treatment....expensive but worth every cent.  Amongst other goodies...I spread my skincare across, The Body Shop, Aesop and Proactiv....and I have a stash of Chanel perfume up the back, No 19, No 5 and Coco...makeup it's Laura Mercier and Clinique.....and I didn't photograph the bottom of the cabinet, because toothpaste, deodorant and shower gel aren't really that exciting!!






























#febphotoaday.

vicki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x